无意中看到这个,抄了过来:
Oath of a Pharmacist
I vow to devote my professional life to the service of all humankind through the profession of Pharmacy above other considerations.
I will consider the welfare of humanity and relief of human suffering through optimal drug therapy and the best pharmaceutical care.
I will keep abreast of developments and the latest pharmaceutical care to assure the best care to the community and other healthcare providers.
I shall strive to perfect and enlarge my knowledge to contribute to the advancement of pharmacy profession.
I will maintain the highest principles of moral, ethical and legal conduct.
May I prosper and live long in favor as I keep and hold to this oath and support the professional law.
I take these vows voluntarily with full realization of the responsibility with which I am entrusted by the people of Malaysia.
Pharmacy Students’ Oath Committee,
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Universiti Sains Malaysia
August 2004.
摘自http://www.pha.usm.my/pharmacy/OATH%20OF%20A%20PHARMACIST.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment